Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Tuberculosis Forum

TB and feet pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Could any of you advise me whether you have experienced extreme foot pain? My wife was diagnosed with Lymp node TB recently and upon taking her medication is suffering with extreme feet pain. The doctor advises that it could be a side-effect of the treatment, but surely to not such extremes.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper prageem
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
Yes it is common to have feet and pain almost every where due to the amount of medication body receives. However for no such reason the medicine should be stopped. The feet pain remains even after the completion of the medication.

Me and my mother both suffered from the same in a difference of 6 months and the pain is still there.
|
Did you find this post helpful?