Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

tasting cum

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
is it weird or odd or safe for a guy to taste his own cum? I don't do this but I was just wondering. A friend of mine said that I should try it but I don't want to be weird if it's not normal
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 6th, 2008
Experienced User
Hi
it just depends if you are comfortable with that or not.
Some girls taste themselves so why not guys.
|

replied June 6th, 2008
I guess my only concerns are the taste and if it will turn me gay
|

replied June 6th, 2008
Experienced User
hahahahahaha

are you saying girls that taste them selves are lesbian?

no. just bold.

you will just have to find a girl that is into that sort of thing.
taste her. have her taste you. taste yourself have her taste herself

kinky really
|

replied June 6th, 2008
I didn't think about girls being lesbians. I guess it makes sense that if they don't turn, then I wont, lol I didn't mean any offence
|

replied June 6th, 2008
Experienced User
lol no its cool.

cool that you are different. =]
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2008
Supporter
pixler wrote:

You'll know if you like the taste of it as soon as you... well, taste it. If you don't like it.. you'll know not to do it again. It's a matter of preference and you can only understand that preference when you try it.

As for turning gay... semen is not a magical substance that manipulates your genes and desires to make you 'turn' gay. There is no such thing as 'turning' gay. You can choose to acknowledge whether or not you're gay, but tasting your own semen has NO bearing on that acknowledgment. So, what I'm basically saying is you can taste your own semen and NOT be gay! Who knew!? Smile
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2008
Supporter
pixler wrote:

You'll know if you like the taste of it as soon as you... well, taste it. If you don't like it.. you'll know not to do it again. It's a matter of preference and you can only understand that preference when you try it.

As for turning gay... semen is not a magical substance that manipulates your genes and desires to make you 'turn' gay. There is no such thing as 'turning' gay. You can choose to acknowledge whether or not you're gay, but tasting your own semen has NO bearing on that acknowledgment. So, what I'm basically saying is you can taste your own semen and NOT be gay! Who knew!? Smile
|
Quick Reply