Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Taste of cum ?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
Can Cum taste different depending on what you eat?
By that, I mean if you eat sweets, will Cum taste better; and if you eat sour stuff, will Cum taste worse; Or is it the other way around?

Is there much a difference on taste between a Male's Cum and a Female's Cum?

I also want to know how does Cum have vitamins and protein, and how is it healthy, and what can it do for you?

I am so very sorry for so many questions!! I just really need to know!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 1st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Cum tastes like cum, everyone's is different and that's how it's supposed to be. What you eat changes how semen or orgasmic juices taste just like it affects how sweat or tears taste. No matter what you eat your cum will not taste like a strawberry milkshake or Beef Wellington, it is cum, it tastes like cum. Making your orgasmic juices taste sweeter or saltier or more savory requires a significant change to your body chemistry, which would be a long-term major change to diet and activity.

The easiest way to improve the taste of your body if you are a man or a woman is simply not to consume toxins or noxious chemicals, reduce your smoking, alcohol consumption, reduce artificial foods and carcinogens.
|
Users who thank W0LF for this post: XDorDX 

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2009
Thanks
baffle I heard/read a lot of stuff about this but, is it true that Cum has Vitamins and Protein? looking
|

replied November 25th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, male semen has more protein than cooked eggs. However a quarter ounce of cooked eggs doesn't have a lot of protein. It's also rich in vitimin D and natural lipids, more so than most shampoos or skin lotions. But once again, nobody would ever treat their hair of skin with the small quantities that a normal man ejaculates. If you want protien eat a chicken breast, if you want good skin and hair wash with good soaps.
|
Users who thank W0LF for this post: XDorDX 

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2009
Thanks
peace Okay, now I know about the Male; But, what about the Female's Cum? shrug
|

Extremely eHealthy
I've heard that vaginal doesn't contain any calories or carbohydrates so that kind of rules out proteins. I'm guessing any vitamins would also minimal. But I've only heard that word of mouth, no scientific data that I know of. Sorry.
|

User Profile
Thank you for what you could find
applause Thanks, if you have any information you find out about the Female's Cum just let me know when you get the chance. party
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2009
Realized
Idea I also heard/read that Pineapple juice and eating healthy foods like fruit help Cum taste better; But I don't think vegetables can do much to the taste of Cum, maybe it does, just saying. Rolling Eyes
|

replied December 1st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Accepting that cum or vaginal fluid will never taste like a Boston creame pie, makes it taste better. It is what it is. Every person tastes different. I've never been with a man or woman that didn't taste like a man or a woman. Some taste better to me than others but you're not really giving oral sex because you love the flavor.
|

replied September 15th, 2013
Can you become more connected to a guy by tasting his sperm
|

replied September 15th, 2013
Community Volunteer
How would that work?

It is very unlikely that swallowing his semen will make any difference at all. Do what you want and what you like.
|
Tags: female, male
Quick Reply