Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Taking wormwood combination

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
I'm interested in doing a parasite cleanse, and bought at my local health food store wormwood combination powder, black walnut hulls, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, etc. The wormwood combination has black walnut in it and cloves. I already know about the side effects if overdosed, so I'm trying to find the right dosage, because it has no directions. How much should I put in a tea? How much should I put in a capsule? I know that the Kroeger wormwood combination is to be taken twice three times a day. It escapes me how many grams I read was in theirs. Anyone have any ideas as to the AMOUNT to use?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2009
Supporter
There are many different parasite cleansers out there. You need to give the product name in order to get more specific information on the dosage.
|

replied December 18th, 2009
Hi. You meantioned Kroeger's wormwood combination. I can tell you what their label says, but unfortunately, it tells you as a combination, not individual herbs.

The bottle says it has 700 mg of the blend in every 2 capsules. As you noted, it tells you to take 2 caps, 3x a day before meals.
|