Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Taking 2 birthcontrol pills accidently in one day

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Taking 2 birth control pills accidently in one day!
Please Help! I had intercourse on the 4th of march and unfortunately, on tuesday I took Tuesday and Wednesdays pill together (Accidently). i'm on tricyclen lo(28 day pack)except I do not take my sugar pills in the package.I am on my 3rd week right now(Dark blue Pills).So, I start a new pack every month on a sunday.

I went and talked to a health nurse at my college and she said to take thursday night's pill tonight in replace of wednesday(Tonights)pill. She then said, on Thursday take Fridays pill, and on friday, Take saturdays pill. After I take Saturdays Pill the sugar pills start.. so i am off them(Sugar pills) for a week. She told me because I took two pills in one day, after the week ends of the sugar pills.. she told me I have to start a new pack on saturdays of every month from now on ? Please help me I'm so confused and worried!

Is she right by telling me to do this? Can I get pregnant for accidently taking two pills in one day?
I'm sorry I probably aint making any sense to you but I really need to get some help! So please give me some advice!

Read more: Birth Control Forum - cytotec tablets 800mg 3 times at 3 hour intervals! comments http://ehealthforum.com/health/cytotec-tab lets-mg-times-at-hour-intervals-t271909-a1 _comments.html#ixzz1GbYYEnHe
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper UnknownABC
|

replied March 15th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
CMA, She is correct. From now on start your next pack on a Saturday.

You are perfectly safe, as long as you take at least 1 pill every day.
|
Did you find this post helpful?