Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Taking a long time to ejaculate during foreplay and sex?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am a 17 year old male. Me and my girlfriend recently had sex for the very first time. I noticed that I was not able to have an orgasm with her giving me a handjob, I also noticed that even when I tried to masturbate myself for her, I took an extreme amount of time to orgasm, and I had to apply very fest and hard stimulation to do so.

I also notice this problem during masturbation, where I can take very long periods of time to orgasm, and I do not ejaculate very much semen.

My question is, could my issue be caused by my excessive masturbation? I do tend to masturbate 3-4 times a day, and have done for many years, and I only recently noticed for the past few months that it takes me much longer to orgasm, either with myself, during sexual intercourse, or even when my girlfriend is stimulating me.

Could the masturbation habit be causing less sensitivity in my penis?
Did you find this post helpful?
|