Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

tailbone lump

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hi i was in the bath a few weeks ago and noticed when i lay down somethink hard, i felt and found a hard large lump on the tailbone by the top of my bum crack, its very tender an also can be painfull, its annoyin aswell as u can imagen. ive looked up tailbone lumps on the net but can only find cysts i dont fink this is a cyst as its inside and u cant see anyfink on the outside. im just worrid if its a tumor or cancer but to scared to go an get it checked out typical woman... im 22 and got a 6mths old baby im just scared dat its somethink realyy bad, can any1 help please?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 20th, 2011
unusual lump underneath skin on tailbone
I think i have the same thing. mine is on my tailbone too and its hard and lumpy and i wish to have it looked at by a doctor. but i cant see anything since its underneath the skin, ive been searching on the internet and i all i see is about cysts and those are on the skin. i know my mother had this too and had surgery to remove it thats all i know.
|
Did you find this post helpful?