We have a science play where we are at the climax and the person who is dying has been overdosing on paracetamol from the past few days and does not come to know of it. Is it possible??
Want advise regarding what will happen if a person is having 30-40 tablets of paracetamol per day for 10 - 15 days i.e the effects of that and if a person can survive that long by having such an overdose. If at all that person goes to the doctor will the doctor not come to know that the person has been overdosing on paracetamol?