Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

symtpoms of multiple sclerosis

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
I started having this warming sensation on the back of my leg (upper hamstring area) that feels like warm water is spreading down the back of my leg starting around the bottom of my buttocks and ending around around the middle of my hamstring. There is no pain or discomfort, just not sure what it is. A chiroprator told me to see a neurologist because it may be Multiple Sclerosis or Fibromyalga but I'm just not sure. I'm a pretty health 29 year old male so both don't seem very realistic. Any thoughts out there? Anyone else ever had the same thing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|