Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

symptoms - white coating on my tongue and ...

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
i am worried out of my head, and too scared to get tested so i am going to try to get some peace of mind from one of these forums.

here's how it started

i received unprotected oral sex from a prostitute.

about a week later, i had a high fever without any symptoms other than fatigue.

i got better, but about two weeks later i started coughing. i had a cronic cough for about two months, didn't think anything about it. then, one day i noticed a white coating on my tongue and started looking these symptoms up. i freaked out. about a couple of months with only the tongue problem and a lot of hours of research on the internet i was getting symptom after symptom. the one that is the most disturbing is my CONSTANT stomach growling. all day long, especially when i am laying down. so it's been about five months and i still have these two symptoms, stomach growling and white coating on tongue, and a mild sore throat which is worse in the morning.

had some standard blood tests everything came up fine, which makes me worry even worse.
i was prescribed nexium for acid reflux.

from all of this, and my internet research i think i could have:

-GERD
-Irritable Bowel Syndrome
-Oral THRUSH
-Stress/anxiety
-HIV (hope not)
-Allergies
-coeliac disease

so, please any doctors around? what do you think it is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2011
thank you for your prompt response! so you are saying i don't need to worry about HIV? I need this reassurance so that i can go on with my freaking life. Of course getting a test would be the best way, but again, TOO SCARED.
|
Did you find this post helpful?