Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Symptoms that are related to soreness in the body

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
User Profile
Hello, my boyfriend and I have been going out for over a month now and I'm seriously worried about him. He has pain throughout his entire body, he said he feels tight all around and it's hard for him to move. He lay down but is clenching trying to relieve the pain. I tried to massage his body but it does little help. He also has swelling in his hands, thighs, ankles everything and soreness in his entire body. I really don't know what this could be, it comes and goes. It has occurred 4 times since we been together this past month and he said it has never been all at once before and it's been alittle over a year since this started to happen. I would really appreciate some advice to what this could be but he doesn't have health insurance. Any advice would help thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|