Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Symptoms of possible anal sex

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I was really drunk and had sex with a guy and I don't really remember what happened but I think we had anal sex because I can feel a large bump in my vagina that feels like feces but it won't come a part. I was on my a day before I had sex with this guy and I'm no longer on my period but I've had to keep using tampons because of the thin brown discharge that smells like poop. When I put the tampon in it hurts and I can feel somthing else pushing deeper into my body. I've read that if this happens it means that your rectum is broken and that its very serious and that surgery is needed. I want to know if what I think is happening to me is true or false and if I have to wait for it to go away or get surgery. My parents don't know that i'm sexually active and I want to keep it that way so if I did need to get surgery, would I need their permission and would they know about me having sex?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2010
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A13611
Welcome to ehealthforum.
The unprotected sex could lead to STD. The pain, discomfort and foul smell all indicate possibility of infection.
I would suggest you to first get an examination done by your gynecologist or healthcare provider to see if there is any damage at all or there is only infection present. Depending on the results of your examination and investigations treatment will be started for you.
If there was any damage to rectum, you would have had bleeding and extreme pain. Do not ignore your symptoms; meet your doctor at the earliest.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.