Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

Symptoms of Appendicitis ?

Must Read
How do you know if abdominal pain is caused by appendicitis or not? First know where to locate the appendix in your body. Learn more here....
Classic symptoms of appendicitis include pain in the center of the abdomen that moves down and to the right. Learn more about signs and symptoms of appendix pr...
Understand how to diagnose appendicitis and abdominal pain correctly. Appendicitis may be the cause of your discomfort but symptoms vary. Learn more now. ...
Hi, I've, over the period of seven days, been experiencing some weird symptoms. What started as a pain on my hip when I moved quickly or jerked turning a dull, internal, and near constant pain on my lower right side. I have moved from normal bowel movement to false bowel movements, gas, and diarrhea. At times, my lower right abdomen is very sensitive to the touch and feels tight. I have a great general feeling of sickness. On my right hip is a very sharp pain that occurs any time I move to the right. Right now, I can feel moderate pain from midway down my groin area to the lower right side of my stomach. I went to the doctor yesterday and was told that I either had a localized virus or the flu, neither of which describe what I feel. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2009
Forgot to say
I forgot to mention a marked increase in burping. This occurs randomly and does not depend on if I've eaten. I also have no real fever and have not vomited, though at times my stomach has felt as if I was about to.
|
Did you find this post helpful?