Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

symptoms of a crack addict and alcoholic?

Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
what are the symptoms of a crack addict and alcoholic?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 11th, 2012
I was addicted to crack for 4 years I can now say I am 3 years sober quitting cold Turkey.. hardest thing I ever done.. symptoms would be.. doing anything u can to find money for drug.. do last hit and ur already thinking how to get more.. drugs become priority.. no sleep up all night.. start lying to people about drug use..hiding it.. those are some symptoms. Hope this helps.
|

replied February 11th, 2012
If your life has become unmanageable, and your life has become consumed with your choice of drugs, you need help. I'm a alcoholic, and have been sober now over seven months. I chose to go to aa meetings. Best decision I ever made. And it's not just for alcoholics, but drug addicts as well. You will get the help you need.
|
Quick Reply