Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Swollen vagina with yellow mucus discharge

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi, I could certanly use some advice. I had a radical hysterectomy two years ago for cervical cancer and I no longer have a cervix. I have suffered with vaginal soreness for what seems forever but I now have a thick yellow mucus discharge and the walls of my vagina are very inflamed and swollen almost to the point that I find it difficult to insert my vaginal dilator which I was instructed to use regularly to keep the vaginal skin in good condition. The pain is so bad that I can barely sit down.

I see my gyno/oncologist every four months and at my last visit in June, everything was pronounced ok. Can you suggest anything that might be causing this problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|