Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Swollen Submandibular gland and tooth abscess

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
OK Please help me. About 2 months ago my second molar broke while eating i dint go to the dentist and my molar ended up getting infected. Once night my jaw went numb as well as the area around my nose, i went to the dentist i had an abscess so she ended up taking ou tmy mollar after a week, my submandibular glands were swollen and tender w no pain they felt and still feel a bit tight, it has been a week after the molar removal i still feel pain in my gum where the molar was and my gland are swollen and tight i still have another week of antibiotics, im on ampicilin every 6 hours 500mg each tablet for 15 days. SHould i be concern about my submadibular gland ?? how long after i finished my antibiotics should i wait before seeing a dr if they dont go down??? You can't notice they are swollen but i know my body and i know they are.
Did you find this post helpful?
|