Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

swollen lymph nodes on my neck, one under my arm...

i have some swollen lymph nodes on my neck, one under my arm, a couple in my groin. None are painful, most move, and they're all within normal range I'm told. The one that is of concern, however, is behind the bend of my jaw bone, under my ear lobe. It's hard and feels fairly large, though it's not protruding in a visual way. Blood work was clear, ultrasound and MRI are clear. Should I still be concerned? There's no pain to push on it, but the area feel like something is going on in there... periodic ringing in my ear, periodic aching in my ear and neck, periodic sharp pain through my jaw and in my neck. Fatigue, feeling run-down frequently, and headaches are my biggest complaints otherwise. There is a lot of cancer of all types on both sides of my family, so I want to be sure it's not an issue.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2012
bump under skin bahind jaw bone under ear
i am having the same issue's just about all to the T' that you had described, I'm going too get checked out 2morrow because Ive' always had swollen lymph node's but never that under the skin behind the jaw bone under the neck now that's scary to me until i find an answer because the others move this 1 feels bigger and not protruding but feels like it is etc.
|
Did you find this post helpful?