Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

Swollen Lymph nodes? I felt two!

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck?? About a month ago, I felt two lymph nodes, one on either side of my neck. They are a little less 1 cm, pretty firm, and mobile. I did have a bit of a sore throat and stuffy nose a few days before, but I've never felt lymph nodes before. I went to the doctor and she said they felt fine and not to worry. She also said I have eczema, so maybe that's what is causing it? Then, today, I felt another on right under my chin that was about 1 cm too, maybe a little less. I don't even know if that's a lymph node. Maybe it's always been there and I've never noticed? It's right in the center where the chin meets the neck. Anyway, I don't think this is anything serious, but I want to make sure it's not cancer or something.
Did you find this post helpful?
|