Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

swollen lymph node or ingrown hair?

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
Hi, im a 21 yr old female and really don't want to go to the doctors. I do brazilian waxes and as usual get a few ingrown hairs that i treat with an ingrown hair cream which works well. I had what I thought to be an ingrown hair on my knickerline on the right hand side. I began applying the cream more than a few days ago, but its not going down and has now gotten inflamed and sore. I was thinking it could be a swollen lymph node but I have no infection, cold, sickness or anything that my bodies fighting off. Its quite red, sore to touch and just generally hurts. Has anyone had this before? And did it go away on its own? Any advice to save a trip to the doctor would be great!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply