Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

swollen lymph node on jaw

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Hello,

I have a swollen lymph node below my right jaw line that I just notice from 3days ago from rubbing my neck I do not know how long the swollen lymph node been there because it doesn't hurt at all.I do not know what could have caused it to swell I feel very fine. But the week before I did get my teeth cleaned for the 1st time since I was a kid I am 22yrs old now and the dentist had cleaned them and flossed them and he told me that my gums were goin to be bleeding for 2 weeks because I do not floss and the week before that I was sick with a cold for 2days and I took some dayquil and the cold went away after that. I have visit the doctor's office and I did forget to tell her about my teeth getting cleaned and bleeding for 2 week she felt all of the other places that swollen glands can develope and she only found the one that I found. So she schedule me to go to a ENT doctor in another month and that is so long. My mom and Dad said that they get them and I spoke with people at my job ad they said that they get them but mines is swollen and I do not know why. Could someone please help me out or if you have a similar situaion please feel free to respond please Thank You!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper guest71401
|