Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Swollen leaking breast

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My breast have been swollen and started leaking clearish fluid like two days ago.I had unprotected sex on my ovulating days like two weeks ago on sept22-25.(I took an ovulation test) Today is Oct 9, and my at home pregnacy test came out negative this morning. I got my period 3 times last month on Sept 5, 13, and the 28 I went to planned parenthood and they told me it was because I stopped taking my birth control pill all of last month. I started the pill again on the 1st of October. Could my nipples leaking be a hormonal imbalance or birth control side affect? I have never been pregnant so I dont know what to do! I was also spotting on the 25 and 26 of Sept. Could it have been an early pregnacy test?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2009
Not to mention my breast went from a full C to a full D in a week! They are excessivly huge and I ach real bad! =0
|

replied November 14th, 2009
see i have almost the same prob. i have not had a period in a month and a half my breast are very swollen and have been leaking clear fluid but i have no preggo signs i dont know if i should take a test or what
|