Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Swollen Labia Major, irritated clitoris

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Wondering if I should be worried. It's just my Labia MAJOR that's swollen and no soreness or itchiness there. It's Not even really bad swelling, someone who had never seen my vagina before may not even suspect anything, but I can tell that there is most definately swelling. But no redness or itching or burning in that area, no discharge either. However, my clitoris is a little irritated/itchy. Not terribly so, but enough to make me feel something may be wrong. What reasons might there be for this? Will it go away, or might it be serious and should I try to consult a doctor?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 11th, 2012
The swelling has been there for a week or two, the clitoris irritation started a few days ago
|
Did you find this post helpful?