Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

swollen glands every 2 weeks for 3 months

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
hi, i have had the above for 3 months now, it affects my neck groin and armpit, i have only had a fever once, two weeks ago. went to the doc today to report my last attack at the beginning of last week, and she checked me again and said they were up again in my neck and groin (i didnt know this time and feel fine) she said it is not normal to have these glands up so often and has referred me to haematology at the hospital. she also is doing a full blood count on friday. i had a full blood count done 1 month ago and it was all ok. The only other symptom i have had over the past 5 months is a very bad itchy backside, which doesn't ease with itching as its a deep itch in the tissue. had loads of creams and antibiotics and antihistamine but nothing has worked.endoscopy test was clear. the doc says its not related. has anyone had a similar thing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|