Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

Swollen glands, a soft bump on the roof of my mouth

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
A few weeks ago I began to question whether I had become infected with HIV. I got blood work done, but it may have been too soon. Now I'm beginning to worry even more because I've had swollen glands for well over 2 weeks and i keep getting pains in my chest and lower abdomin area. I was under a masssssive amount of stress a few weeks ago, and had just come off of my birth control, so it made me a mess, then I began to have bad symptoms and now it's only making my stress and anxiety worse. Now I know i shouldnt be drinking much while taking my lamictal, but Every time I do drink alcohol my glands are huge in the morning and I have mucous build up like crazy. I'm also having a few other problems. I've always bruised pretty easily, and i thought it was because ive been a vegetarian for 6 years, but i started taking vitamins and eating fish again, but the bruising has only gotten worse. I just counted all of my bruises and I have well over 20. Ive also had redness in my cheeks for years that is considered to be rosacea, and scaly skin on the back of my thighs and knees for years that continues to dry out and scar, but it may be from lack of moisterizing. Also, I have a soft bump on the roof of my mouth that has a hard small bump on the inside of it. I have tmj really bad so I'm used to headaches. Also, my muscles and joints are always super sore, even on days that I haven't had physical stress from work. In sorry to be throwing so much at you at once, I'm just questioning all of this quite a bit.
Did you find this post helpful?
|