Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cold, Flu and Viral Infections Forum

Swollen bumps, (Lymph nodes ?)

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
I have had what i believe to be swollen lymph nodes on the front of my neck, the back of my head, behind my left ear, and in my groin area for about 2 or 3 years now. I have gone to doctors and they all tell me that these bumps are just part of me and I should not worry about them because they aren't too big, (Reaching maybe 1.2 centimeters) and they have been on me for so long. I guess I'm just reluctant to take my doctor's suggestion on my bump issue because I have never heard of anyone else having bumps on them for as long as me... If anyone has ever heard of anyone in this situation please reassure me.
thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|