Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Insect Bites Forum

swollen bite on toe

Must Read
Insect bites can be difficult to identify. Learn why the body reacts to insect bites, and which types of insects cause which kinds of illnesses here....
Were you bitten by a stinging or biting or bloodsucking insect? We review the most common bites humans get, plus info on who is most at risk of insect bites....
What are some of the signs of a serious insect bite? When do you need help? Learn to identify types of insect bites and know when they are serious....
I went to the park yesterday with my husband and son... I wanted to have a picnic... little did I know you cant really do that down here in houston texas... (Im originally from Rhode Island so i dont know this stuff) there were too many bugs to do so with a blanket on the ground. While walking across the grass I felt something bite my toe.. I looked down to see a little dark spec and I immediately brushed it off with my other foot. It started to hurt really bad and swell up.. I ignored it and enjoyed the rest of my day at the park.. ended up eatting at a picnic table insted...

now ive been bit by a fire ant before.. but the bite felt worse then a fire ant bite..

I havent had any bad symptoms but my toe is still swollen and red.. I thought I got bit once but it looks like I have around 7 little white bumps all around my little toe. It doesnt hurt to touch but it does when I itch it.. It only hurts to move it cause its swollen..

Im scared of what it is that bit me cause im not use to these texas bugs lol

help me out
Did you find this post helpful?
|