Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Swollen area around lymph node ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Okay so I have had ingrown hairs before and they were just pimple like and easy to treat with rubbing alcohol, hot water, and a pair of good sterile tweezers. But the other day, around 4 or 5 days ago an area on my lower stomach on the right hand side started aching. I didn't pay much attention to it but it swelled up and is now extremely sore. I showed it to my mom and she was pretty positive it was an ingrown hair, odd because I don't shave my stomach. But anywho this area is extremely sensitive to any type of contact and I can't even pop it because it hurts to even have a shirt over it. Recently another one came up on the upper part of my vagina on the same side of the "ingrown hair" on my lower stomach and it swelled up the entire upper right side of my vagina. This one on my vagina is etremely sensitive to any contact as well. The symptoms are the same for both sores and they are both reddish and very very swollen and sore. I don't know what to do and they are causing me alot of pain. The skin around the area feels hard and both swollen areas have a center which looks kindof like an ingrown hair, please help with any information on how to treat this or minimize the pain until I make an appointment to see a doctor, if necessary. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|