Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Swollen and numb left hand

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
my husbands left hand hand/arm is swollen/numb, but he can feel it tingle when i apply pressure. He says there is no pain. Any ideas? Anybody?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2009
Not without some more information. Was there an injury. Does he do repetitive work? etc. in any case he should see dr as soon as possible. since we have heard nothing in almost 2 weeks I assume you have already done so or it has resolved.

Can you tell us what has happened since? in case others have a need to know for their own education?
|
Did you find this post helpful?