Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

switching from triphasic to monophasic

Must Read
Is mononucleosis bacterial or viral? Does everyone get mono at some time? How does mono spread? Basic facts and definitions about "the kissing disease". ...
Do you know what causes mono? Although children are more at risk than adults,what can you do to avoid getting sick from mono? Review risk factors here....
The symptoms of mono may not manifest for everyone who contracts the Epstein-Barr virus. But when are symptoms serious? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hello-

I am stuck in the dominican republic for the next week and I ran out of ortho tricyclen lo...I went to the Pharma and they told me that they only have monophasic pills. I will be home on friday and I need to start taking pills today....Am I protected? Also, what do I do when I get home on friday? Do I continue with monophasic therapy or throw it away to do triphasic therapy? Please let me know ASAP! Thanks Nikki
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Okay for now you are protected. When you get home, finish off the monophasic pills and then hop back on the triphasic, starting with a NEW pack. Make sure you start with the active pills, which should be happening anyway.
|

replied January 14th, 2009
Thank you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
|

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2009
Community Volunteer
No probs! Smile Pills are tricky little buggers.
|
Tags: pills
Quick Reply