Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Swelling on Base of Glans head (What is it? with images)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Dear Doctor and everyone reading this post,
This is regarding my problem concerning my genital area. I am a male 26 years old of Indian Malayalee/Tamil heritage and a virgin. Due to unfortunate circumstances, i performed mutual masturbation with 2 males in 2008. The first encounter was in February and the second in late March. In both cases, there were no visible fluids exchanged. Also, in both cases, i felt guilty after ejaculating and left without helping the other partner to ejaculate. It was a terrible experience for me. Those were my only exposures and i refrain from such activities since then.
In April i developed a 'heatiness' all over my body. Temperature was still normal (36.5 deg). I consulted a doctor and took a HIV test as well as a blood count. The blood count result showed an elevated WBC (11.Cool and HIV results were negative.
In September, i noticed a swelling on the base of the glans head of my penis. It is on the right side.
I am still doubtful as to whether it is an infection or a just a nerve enlargement. I took a HIV test in December. The doctor told me it might be some other infection or balanitis. The results were negative again.
Please help me anyone who is reading this post and after looking at those pictures. I am devastated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|