Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Swelling on back of foot

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
I don't know what the problem is with my foot, I do NOT want to go to the doctors or walk in centre as I have had bad expieriences there. I have a swelling the size of a one penny piece red/purple in colour with no obvious centre Its on the back of my foot just bellow my ankle, above my heal, left foot on the inside. It has a sharpe stinging pain, like I stood on a wasp. Dad said it may be a veruca, they have a centre thats yellow don't they? Could it be a boil or sist, aside for paracetomol and alchol is there an anistetic i can get so I can contiue to drive and walk? I have had this problem for about a week its getting worse so I can't WALK on it, do you think it will get better on its own?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy (online)
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?