Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Swelling just below left ribcage

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
This started last year i was coughing and felt a pop in left side. Hard to breathe and extreme burning pain. ER said they seen nothing. ^ months later Couching and pop again. Extreme pain thought i collapsed a lung. ER says small rib fracture. ^ months later coughing again and kids heard the pop and ER again. * months now still extreme pain to lay on left side and have noticed swelling now forming on leftside starting at bottom of ribcage.when i try to twist it feels like it will pop again so i dont. ER says hairline fracture on rib again .. shouldnt this have healed by now ? Please help..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2009
Sorry and the rib pain is like 3 rd rib up between my side and spine..
|
Did you find this post helpful?