Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

swelling in right side of neck

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
HI

have swelling in right side of neck. biopsy report says its reactive sinusoidal hyperplasia and viral etiology doc say its because of some infection. and the lump is from more then 9 months now it has started enlarging doc has given tablets (MEDROL) 16MG per day 2 times if I take this lump will come down if I stop taking tablets lump will enlarge no other symptoms like cold,fever,weight loss, and others please suggest me on this I am really fedup of the swelling.

Regards
Santosh.A.R
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 10th, 2009
swelling in right side of neck
HI

have swelling in right side of neck. biopsy report and pcr for tuberclouses is normal . i have done the operation in right neck area just only for acute abssess by the report of fnac. after operation some swelling and gland in the right side of neck area.
|
Did you find this post helpful?