Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

Surrounded by idiots

Hey Names T, well ofcourse since im posting here im single...unfortunately... Im just fed up with looking for miss right, my friends are all getting married or into serious relationships and I'm always the third wheel, makes me all ways feel down in the dumps... this is titled "Surrounded by idiots" because the couple women I had a thing for turned out to be two faced and the latest one was awesome I loved her gave her my all and she threw that away for her X that abused her, it seems like all the women in my town are either taken by other guys or, are complete basket cases, or worse, they all love there guy who treats them like dirt abuses them ect ect... I hate guys who are like that, they give "Men" a bad name. I have a few friends looking for a girlfriend for me, but im afraid of putting my heart out on a limb again just to be shattered into little pieces, Im not looking for miss "right now" just miss right, I've become so depressed lately I try to turn to something positive and focus on my job which I love and im working myself to death taking as many shifts as possible and when they give me time off I end up getting drunk ...IK drinking is bad but I just quit smoking so cut me a little break...lol... Im convinced im going to die alone, sorry im a little add at times, there is just alot on my mind, I thought joining this forum would help get my built up anger out by writing, Im not sure what im looking for on here any advice who be greatly appreciated, thanks all!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 4th, 2012
You are smarter than many here. At least you see there are positives,you are bright enough to think of concentrating on work and to stop smoking too. You are right about the girls being idiots to go to men who treat them bad but only an idiot would want such a woman who is that stupid anyway. Just remember it is better to be single than be with an idiot. Your time will come.
|
Did you find this post helpful?