Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Sun is making me sick

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have this condition for years, but never thought to seek medical advise. My body seem to react to sunlight and warm weather. The simptoms i experience are general weakness, as well as need to vomit (just a feeling).The weakness sometimes is so overwhelming as i tend to feel like i am not even having a pulse (90/60).I seem to feel fine in colder weather, when i am energysed and dont have any discomfort at all.For the last week my condition took a different direction as i am feeling dizzy most of the time. Please, can anyone tell me what this could be due to.

Kat
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 27th, 2010
Getting sick in the sun
I too have noticed that I get very sick when I am out in the sun. On another website I heard of another person mentioning they were getting sick in the sun and that she thought it might had to due with the fact that she had Grave�s disease. Although I do not have Grave�s disease, I have recently been told I have hyperthyroidism. In the past few days I discovered that when I wear my sunglasses (not removing them at all when out in the sun) I feel 100 times better. I stopped experiencing dizziness, nausea, the need to vomit, disorientation and sweats. Try wearing sunglasses at all times and let me know if this helps any�I am curious to know what could be making me feel so sick.

Sarah
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply