Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

suicidal thoughts

im turning 14 soon, and recently ive been having suicidal thought because of an incident of copying course work. i sent a piece of course work to my friend because he was preassuring me talking about how he would get a detention if i didnt; so i sent it and told him to change it. he didnt change it, and now im not sure if i sent him anything else (im not sure about anything in my life at the moment), and im at risk of being thrown off of the course. im really upset, and have been having suicidal thoughts, because my brother and sister are on their way to becoming successes in life, and i could not handle the dissapointment of my parents, and throwing away my future which was going fairly well until now. can someone please help i just dont know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 17th, 2010
Sweetie...killing yourself would disappoint you parents even more. (Did you ever think of that?) Remeber theres no coming back from death. In life, theres so many obstacles...but theres SO many great times! Think of a time when you were so proud of yourself, and know that there are so many more of those days to come. And, stop putting so much pressure on yourself!!!!! You are 14...i did dumb shi* back then too. So what...you copied course work. Best case-u dont get found out and you learned your lesson. Worst case-you get in trouble. You apologize, feel embarassed, and move on. You haven't ruined your future by any means!! U will be fine. Just believe in yourself...and let these HORRIBLE thoughts go. Relax a little and be 14...its fun, I promise!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply