Medical Questions > Cancer > Stomach Cancer Forum

Suffer from bad anxiety and abdomen has been hurting

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I'm 16 years old and a female, I suffer from really bad anxiety and I have pills for that, but lately parts of my abdomen have been hurting randomly but for like 15 seconds and then it goes away. I read about stomach cancer and I freaked out, increasing my anxiety levels. I haven't lost weight, I eat fine, but different parts of my abdomen sometimes hurt. Like this morning it hurt above my belly button for like 10 seconds. I never have severe pain. I only have pain that lasts for less than a minute. last night I woke up with stomach pain but I had tums and it felt better. Also, I just drank water but it tasted weird and my throat feels dry. But because of my health anxiety, I always think the worst and always think I have cancer or a terrible disease. Also, my period is gonna come soon, so i dont know if that would cause any of this. I haven't eaten today because I keep worrying I have something wrong with me. I brushed my teeth this morning and when I brushed my tongue I gagged and felt like I was gonna actually puke
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 8th, 2014
bump
|

replied February 9th, 2014
help
|