Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Suddenly unable to get erection.

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I am a 25 year old male. I recently entered into a relationship and the first time we tried to have sex I couldn't maintain my erection. Since then (about a week ago) I haven't even been able to GET an erection. If I do it is still pretty soft and only happens as a result of self-stimulation. I have never had this problem before and I can't believe it is just setting in now. Could this be psychological? I am very upset and stressed out about this. I am a little bit overweight but am currently dieting and exercising regularly, and never had a problem getting an erection before so I don't think that is the problem. This literally started THE FIRST TIME we fooled around. I am extremely attracted to this girl and absolutely love being with her. Sexual attraction is not the problem. Also before entering this relationship, I had been single for several years and had masturbated regularly. Should I stop doing that? Might that help? Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|