Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Suddenly no vaginal discharge

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I usually have a lot of discharge, im pmsing, and im due for my period within a couple of days but I have no vaginal discharge what so ever..and its been like this for a couple of days, so i aws wondering what does that mean?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
HunnieW, Normally that is how it is for most woman. The week before their periods are a dry week.

Some women get an estrogen surge before their periods to cause some discharge similar to fertile cervical mucus. Dry is however more common.

Take care.
|

replied October 3rd, 2010
well now im 3 days late for my period, so is it anything like an ifection or something ?
|

replied November 22nd, 2010
me to in the same boat...m 3 days late for my periods...no vaginal discharge or any other prego symptoms...except me being sleepy ... i already did hpt twice and it says negative...can nyone help
|

replied February 21st, 2012
no periods, no discharge
hello there, i am the same boat as well but ya a year later i suppose. Did you get any answers... no periods, no discharge....
|
Quick Reply