Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Sudden pain...

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I've been a sufferer of Irritable Bowel Syndrome for the last 15 years suffering primarily with chronic constipation. Ive had all tests to rule out pretty much everything and all anyone can tell me is that i just have chronic IBS and have a reapeat presricption of Laxido powders as nothing else is strong enough for me! Anyway back to the point, this past week Ive started exercising again, eating plenty of things like salads and granola etc and drinking loads of fluids, basically living like i should have been the whole time! However, I noticed the last 2 days ive had diahoerra, pains in the stomach area, pains in my left arm, and bad back ache like when the kidneys are sore from dehydration. Can anyone shed any light on what may be going on in there please?
Did you find this post helpful?
|