Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Fitness, Health and Nutrition Forum

Sudden change in body odor

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
About 2 months ago, I noticed that my left armpit had a really strong odor, like awful BO. A few weeks later, my right armpit followed, and they both stink--I have never smelled this badly before! Although my left armpit always smells worse. I shower and make sure to target my underarms, even use baking soda. Then 10 minutes after I get out, the smell is back! My deodorant doesn't work either. I haven't changed my diet and I lead a pretty heathy lifestyle, so I have no idea where this sudden change could come from. Could there be an underlying medical problem related to this? Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|