Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

sudden anger bursts, extreme violent thoughts, high sexual urges

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
i am a 25 year old male and i am having these problems like not feeling life worth its like i am dead i dont feel anything at all and there are these sudden surges of anger on very little problems like when i see someone mistreating or patronizing someone or sometimes no problems at all n i have to control myself from snapping someones neck or harm that person by beating it... it doesnt matter how close to that person i am.. i just cant stop these thoughts in my mind when i am angry that i am hitting that person and breaking that person bones... and when the anger fades away then i feel guilty. i have never been a bully in my life but yes i have been bullied alot. i have a girlfriend and we get physical whenever we get a chance but i still cant stop my sexual urges. i have never harmed anyone in my life.i have never broken a law in fact i am not much of a fighter. i dont sleep at night at all.. i am always on alert always keep things with me which i can use as a weapon to disable the attacker even though i know that when i am at home and doors are locked no one can come..
kindly advice
thanks in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2013
Moderator & Greeter
Hi Mike. Good for you that you are a person who does not hurt another - just remember that your actions are ultimately what counts. I'm not a doctor or an expert, but I've seen that sometimes when a person is bullied a lot his strong feelings can becomes twisted inside him and it can express itself as disturbing thoughts. I would encourage you to see a therapist and a psychologist that can help you with your thoughts and feelings. Also talk to the doctor about your fear and not getting sleep. Not having sleep can be devastating to a person's mind and body. People have gone through this and have recovered and managed well. You can too. You may want to search the forums to find people with similar experiences. I wish you the best.
|
Did you find this post helpful?