Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

sudden and uncontrollable body and hands shaking

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
sir, sometimes i suddenly suffers the body shaking ....my hands also shakes uncontrollably and whatever there in my hands then were thrown apart....all this lasts for a few seconds......please, tell me why this will happens and how can i prevent this shaking
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2010
Community Volunteer
praviin,

First I thought maybe an earthquake then not.

You really need to be seen by a neurologist and soon. There are several things that can cause shaking that lasts a few seconds. You did not mention your age or how long you have been having these episodes, if you are taking any medication, legal or not.

First thing that comes to mind is Parkinson's disease.

Keep in mind that I am NOT a doctor.

praviin, I wish you the absolute best and keep us posted as to what you find out.

Zig
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply