Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

sucking vagina

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi,
my partner is insisting for sucking her vagina pls let me know whether its good or not for health in detail. and can reply me

regards
amit
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper clyde42483
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Community Volunteer
It is called oral sex and it can be pleasurable for both of you. If she is healthy, it is fine.

Sucking lightly and kissing her lips and clitoris, and licking between her lips, around her vaginal entrance and her clitoris will make her orgasm. Do not suck hard or blow air into her vagina.

Putting your finger inside her vagina while you are licking and kissing her clitoris can also be very enjoyable for her.

Her reactions will tell you if she is enjoying it. Ask her to tell and show you what she likes.
|

replied April 9th, 2012
I wouldn't recommend it maybe a tad strange, try fingering her clit, then finish her off with your tongue, and after that suck on her clit, not to hard the clit is very sensitive, have fun it......
|

replied May 9th, 2012
Experienced User
Go for it Dude! (as long as you are both healthy)

There is nothing quite as erotic as using your mouth on her (IMHO)

I will almost cum even though she isn't touching me(except her vagina to my face).
|
Quick Reply