Do you have a close relative (parent, sibling, or child) who has schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder?
If so you may be eligible to participate in a research study at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA and earn up to $300.
1) Have a first-degree relative with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder
2) One other relative, anywhere in your family tree, with a schizophrenia spectrum disorder, bipolar disorder, or any type of psychotic disorder.
3) Be an adult between the ages of 18-35
4) Have no history of neurological problems (e.g. head injuries, seizures)
5) No history of alcohol or substance dependence
6) Have no personal history of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, but may have had other emotional problems.