Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stroke Forum

Stroke symptoms but clear MRI

Must Read
What happens during a stroke? What increases your chances of having a stroke? Stroke basics and info on the two types of stroke here....
Strokes can happen with virtually no warning signs. Learn the symptoms of stroke so that you can take immediate action in case of emergency....
I was recently hospitalized with all the symptoms of a stroke including left face droop, left arm and leg weakness and very poor balance. However, the MRI's do not show a stroke. What could it be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2011
clear mri stroke like symptoms
I at first was diagnossed with a mild stroke but the mri was clear...I had tingling, double vision and slurred speach my cognitive skills were also effected...I'm going for a 2nd opinion....what could it have been...
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2011
im asking the same questions i have all the signs of a stroke, weakness on the left side, slurred voice, now i drage my left leg because it get so tired very quickly. With all of these systoms it did not show up on the MRI,what in the world is going on. i know something is not right, my body feels totally different from a year ago and other doctors says i look like a had a stroke.
|

replied October 5th, 2012
STROKE INFRONT OF PARAMEDIC CLEAR MRI?
Me to sept 27this year same deal even thrombilised?
clear mri you feel a fraud i had mine infront of a
paramedic. thanks j
ames
|