Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Stringy Bloody Discharge

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
I am a 24 year old mother of 4 under the age of 5... I had my 4th child 3 months ago and have noticed that when I have my period its stringy now its really just a nuisance (the mess) I have to wipe it to break the stringyness *This seems very awful to dicuss sorry* It doesnt break on its own. I am on the birthcontrol pill Alesse. I have never had this issue before but was wondering if I should have concern or its normal? Blood flow is irregular, dark red. Comes with bloating and sharp little pains here and there. Wanted to get another opinion before going and seeing my OBGYN. Thanks for you time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|