Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Stretching pee hole !

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I am wondering is this possible to stretch the pee hole by using sounding tools.
I have saw alot on the internet about it. My pee hole is very small and want to make it bigger. I have bought some sounding tools and plan to start the process soon. If you start with a size that fits and doesn't hurt can you in time go up a size and slowly stretch the hole?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper marayk
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2009
Supporter
It sounds like something that you should definitely talk to a doctor about. You don't want to damage your Urethra... it's highly prone to infection and can be quite painful if anything goes wrong.
|

replied June 24th, 2011
Re: Stretching pee hole !
[quote="marayk"]I am wondering is this possible to stretch the pee hole by using sounding tools.
I have saw alot on the internet about it. My pee hole is very small and want to make it bigger. I have bought some sounding tools and plan to start the process soon. If you start with a size that fits and doesn't hurt can you in time go up a si
I have been sounding for about seven months up to size 11 now
as you increase size some hurts a bit can bleed some also as you go up in sizs clean rod in alcohol hands must be clean. i use ky jelly on rod will try sise 12 next don interested need advice
|

replied July 7th, 2017
Pee Hole Stretching
I have been stretching my pee hole also and am now able to get a size 12.5 mm rod into it about 6 inches before it gets too tight to go further. I was probably just 6 mm when I started and one day using a large pen that I was just goofing off with and the hole ripped to size 9mm. it did not hurt at all and did not get infected. My sperm doesn't squirt out like it used to do.
|

replied June 24th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
just because crazy things r on the net doesn't mean u should follow, if u believe there is something wrong then ask Dr. otherwise this seems bizarre
|

replied April 13th, 2012
I've stretched my penis hole with the end of a toothbrush. It did not hurt, but it scared the hell out of me when it popped in and did not want to come out, but it came out and I popped it back in. I masturbated with the toothbrush still in it. I just the toothburst was a little longer (my penis is a little on the longer side. and no i'm not bragging). After I ejaculated, I removed the toothbrust and my ejaculation came out with some blood. It burned for 2 days whenever I urinated. Nothing hurtful.
|

replied March 26th, 2015
sounding
ive been sounding a while now before I could insert 7mm but now I cant get it in again its too painfull to go the in hole inside my penis ,?
|
Quick Reply