Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Stretching pee hole !

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I am wondering is this possible to stretch the pee hole by using sounding tools.
I have saw alot on the internet about it. My pee hole is very small and want to make it bigger. I have bought some sounding tools and plan to start the process soon. If you start with a size that fits and doesn't hurt can you in time go up a size and slowly stretch the hole?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper marayk
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2009
Supporter
It sounds like something that you should definitely talk to a doctor about. You don't want to damage your Urethra... it's highly prone to infection and can be quite painful if anything goes wrong.
|

replied June 24th, 2011
Re: Stretching pee hole !
[quote="marayk"]I am wondering is this possible to stretch the pee hole by using sounding tools.
I have saw alot on the internet about it. My pee hole is very small and want to make it bigger. I have bought some sounding tools and plan to start the process soon. If you start with a size that fits and doesn't hurt can you in time go up a si
I have been sounding for about seven months up to size 11 now
as you increase size some hurts a bit can bleed some also as you go up in sizs clean rod in alcohol hands must be clean. i use ky jelly on rod will try sise 12 next don interested need advice
|

replied June 24th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
just because crazy things r on the net doesn't mean u should follow, if u believe there is something wrong then ask Dr. otherwise this seems bizarre
|

replied April 13th, 2012
I've stretched my penis hole with the end of a toothbrush. It did not hurt, but it scared the hell out of me when it popped in and did not want to come out, but it came out and I popped it back in. I masturbated with the toothbrush still in it. I just the toothburst was a little longer (my penis is a little on the longer side. and no i'm not bragging). After I ejaculated, I removed the toothbrust and my ejaculation came out with some blood. It burned for 2 days whenever I urinated. Nothing hurtful.
|
Quick Reply