Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Stress-Lot of Different Things...

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
I feel I am more stressed out when the weather is bad. My energy seems lower and I stay inside and tend to eat more food than I do say in the summer. It's really cloudy a lot where I live in the MidWest of the US and it's really cold outside. I don't want to do anything really and I'm often tired and just want to stay inside and watch TV usually. I am gaining some weight but not a lot really. It's been really hard to manage as I have no choice about where I am able to go to college right now. It's stressful because I want to have more energy but my fatigue is pretty chronic. I take some herbal supplements and drink tea and was hoping that would help me sleep a little better so I would have more daily energy but that only seems to help minimally. I drink coffee and energy drinks in the morning as well to try to get more energy but then I crash pretty hard and get really sleepy after the 'kick' wears off. All the days of being tired and stuck inside are really getting to me so I bought a light machine thing that is supposed to help with the lighting of my room and it helps a little bit but I have to get up really early for my classes. I get up at 6 A.M. sometimes and go to bed around midnight or later because I am not sleeping the best either. I know this is a lot of information but I'm just doing my best to mention everything. One of my favorite things to do is to play pool with some of my friends or play some basketball but I haven't done that much lately.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply