Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Strep throat ...I didn't have any symptoms?

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Hi,

I was diagnosed with strep throat three days ago. I didn't have any symptoms, including NO SORE THROAT, except when I looked at my tonsils they were slightly enlarged and had plenty of pus pockets. I have been on Penicillin for 3 days now, and I don't see a difference in my tonsils, this worries me because it's not like I would know if I'm responding to the medication or not since my only symptom is from the way my tonsils look. I just noticed that I had this long flat pus looking thing, that is now being surrounded by blood. Is that normal? Or should I be worried? I'm also getting really bad body aches when I wake up, to the point where I wake up in the middle of the night from them, I don't know if that has anything to do with strep though?
Did you find this post helpful?
|